Specifically, these are the changes:
- Renamed the hexagon types to make them clearer, together with the "discovering the past" action, now "building the past". Now they are "unknown", "built", and "explored".
- Added a specific mark to empty/clear path hexagons so they are easier to tell apart from unknown hexagons.
- Update the hexagon type table to add suggestions about how to represent each hexagon type on the map.
- Clarify a bit how the scenes triggered by the tension/treasure questions should be framed.
- Make it clear from early on that the questions are at the heart of the game, and crucial for the game feel.